Group's members

Before exploring our blog, let's introduce ourselves first........


Hi, I am Teoh Leong Sin. XD

Hi, I am Ooi Sin Ying.(",)

Wow, is my turn, I am Tan Hwee Feng. (~^^~)

Welcome to our blog, I am Tang Su Xian. (^6^)

Thursday 15 March 2012

LAB 1 : PRINCIPLES AND USE OF MICROSCOPE

1.1 Setting up and using the microscope

Procedure :

Step 1 : The parts of microscope


Step 2 : Place the slide on the stage


Step 3 : Observe the specimen


1.2 : Examination of cells


Procedure :

Step 1 : Sterilizer work bench with 70% ethanol.


Step 2 :  Lighten the bunsen burner


Step 4 : sterilize the inoculating loop

Sterilize the cap and bottle of the culture by run through the fire.

Step 5 : Transfer out the bacteria


Step 6 : Put on a sterilized glass slide and place the cover



Step 7 :  Observe the specimen

For 1000x magnification, immersion oil used.



It's the time to share our reports...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment